RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
This site is maintained and operated by GlobalMed Technologies (“GlobalMed”). Our highest priority is to ensure that your privacy is respected, that your transaction is secure, and that any data you provide to us is protected.
Omnilux does not accept customer returns on devices purchased from a provider.
All wholesale purchases are returnable within 30-days of purchase. Items must be returned in their original unopened and unused condition and orders must be returned in their entirety (ie, the full 10-pack). We will not accept partial orders or any opened items. Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies or defects. If there is a problem, please notify us within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
Omnilux devices are covered under a manufacturer's warranty if your product fails after the initial return window. Under normal use, Omnilux devices are warranted for 2 years from the date of delivery on your original order. The controller is warranted for 1 year.
If your customers suspect a fault with their device and would like to start a warranty request, please instruct them to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will review the request and reply within 1-2 business days via email with further instructions. Proof of purchase is required by attaching the original receipt or order confirmation at the time of submitting the warranty request. - warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase from the provider. Providers selling our devices outside of Omnilux shipping regions are responsible for covering replacement shipping costs.
- The Omnilux manufacturer's warranty period begins upon the delivery date of the original order.
- The Omnilux manufacturer’s warranty only covers devices that are purchased directly through Omniluxled.com or one of its certified providers.
- Omnilux is only responsible for shipping warranty replacements within Omnilux fulfillment regions (US, CAN, AUS, NZ, UK, & EU).
- GlobalMed Technologies, Co. or its authorized distributor reserves the right to replace a defective product with the most compatible product currently available.
- GlobalMed Technologies, Co. or its authorized distributor reserves the right to repair a defective product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse, or alteration
- Servicing by unauthorized persons
- Connection to incorrect power sources
- Use with unauthorized accessories
GlobalMed Technologies, Co. or its authorized distributors shall not be responsible for any incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product. All implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness and merchantability are limited in duration to one year from date of original purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from country to country. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, written or oral, whether expressed by affirmation, promise, description, drawing, model or sample. Any and all warranties other than this one, whether expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
US/Canada: +1 707.309.7024
Non US Toll-Free: +1 866.306.2022
This site is maintained and operated by Omnilux. Our highest priority is to ensure that your privacy is respected, that your transaction is secure, and that any data you provide to us is protected. Omnilux reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this statement at any time. You should check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this statement will mean that you accept those changes.
Your legal rights are not affected by anything stated on this page.